From:
John Vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:43:13 -0500
Kelvin,
The answer from Lloyd helped. At this time I am trying to make sure I can
navigate the basic logging functions. All the Bells and Whistles will come
later. Slowing down  the speed I have JAWS reading the screen helped me not
miss something.

I will probably still use the logging programs from N3FJP for the major
contests and use N1MM for others. Scott's rewrite of his programs certainly
made them easy to use.

John  KC2QJB