From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 20:21:58 -0600
Ed,
I'm also having some major difficulties navigating AC Log 4.4 with Jaws 13
and Windows 7.  I thought 4.4 was going to be better but so far it doesn't
work as well as version 3 unless I'm doing something wrong.
For example, in version 3, as you would type the callsign Jaws would speak
the country and 4.4 doesn't do that so you have to tab over to the country
field to hear what the country is if you're not familiar with the call.
If anyone is more knowledgeable with 4.4 then me and if you have any notes
or could do a pod cast please send it my way.

73, Gary, N5GD