VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:19:56 -0600
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
You can find information on DropBox's referral program and upgrade
options on their web site, dropbox.com. For example, here's what it says
about referrals:

The easiest way to get more free space
Just refer your friends! For each one who installs Dropbox, you’ll get
500 MB of bonus space (and so will they!). You can earn up to 16 GB.
If you need even more space, upgrade your account.

You also have OneDrive from Microsoft and Drive from Google, which give
you a bit more storage for free to start out. There are other services
as well.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail