VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:42:17 -0500
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not sure what you can do in Safari, but in Windows or Linux, using
Firefox or Internet Explorer, when I don't want to lose my place on a
page, I'll use control+enter to open the new page in it's own window or
tab. When I'm done I can just return to the original page with a
control+shift-tab, control+page-up or just closing the window/tab with a
control+w.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail