VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 00:06:55 -0500
7bit
From:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
When you reply or write to someone new, that address is automatically
added to the 'New' address book. By default there are several address
books being Personal, Collected, Newand Friendsif I remember right. You
can choose to keep all your addresses in one book, you're given control
of that choice when you add an email address manually. If you want even
the addresses that you don't add manually to go to a particularbook like
those new ones that go into the 'New' book, this sequence ought to do
it. I'm using T-bird in Linux so there might be some differences in the
menu, but here goes;
Edit > Preferences > Composition >Addressing > Automatically add
outgoing addresses to my: New. Arrow to whatever book you want to set.

No Microsoft garbage used here, sent by a very satisfied Linux-Mint
<http://www.linuxmint.com/> user (a former disgruntled Microsoft user).
You could check out Vinux, Linux for the visually impaired
<http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/>.
This email and any attachments are not virus scanned either, that's up
to you poor Microsoft users to deal with.
I'd rather be a wild and wacky Linux Penguin than a docile,
domesticated, Microsoft sheep.

Linux user 546139. <https://linuxcounter.net/cert/546139.png>

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]