VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:12:09 -0500
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Interesting you mention this. There is a company and it's a retailer that I tried to apply for and every few weeks my password gets lost and when I go to reset it it takes forever for to get there. I wonder if that pages getting hacked? They have said that they're just simply backed up with all of their business being around the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone