Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 13:55:35 -0500
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
oh wow  a handheld with cross band repeat. i hav enot seen that in ages. of course, i hope to get a thf6a someday, but wow  that sounds lil an awesome ht too.. the a couple friend of mine and I are considering putting up a small repeater, and we will probably go with a split site system, since a pair of those little hrs are cheaper han a duplexer. i think it would be fun to experiment, and if we do that, we might use a pair with commanders to eliminate some of the extra noise.. i will definitely be interested in reading the guide when you get it written.