Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:50:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Kent,

There is no 590a so it must be a typo.  I did get my front panel list
from icanworkthisthing.com

I don't remember getting a rear panel list anywhere, but there isn't
much back there (compared to the front), so here it goes:

Looking at the rear, across the top from  left to right:
Ant2
Ant1
(feel between the 2 connectors towards the top of the radio and feel  2
raised dots near  Ant 2, and 1 dot for Ant1)

Moving to the right  just below the top is the 6 pin molex for external
auto tuner.

At the far right, upper right hand corner is the  4 pin molex power
connector

Across the bottem from left to right:
RS232
USB
1/8 jack for external speaker
13 pin round din for data connection and audio in/out
7 pin round din for amplifier connection
1/8 jack for  straight key or pc cw keying
1/4 jack for cw paddle

At the far right, lower right hand corner of the rear panel are 2 RCA
jacks. One is for RX antenna, and the other is for  driving a
transverter or something.  I forget which is which off hand, but you
won't need these right now I'm sure.

73, have fun, Steve KW3A