ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:56:45 -0500
I will certainly pray for you my dear dear lady.  I know what you are going
through.  Because toward the end of my dear husbands life, he spoke nothing
but gibberish, and didn't know who any of his family were.  Often, I was
left alone to care for him.  It is truly a life changing challenge.  Which
causes much distress and pain.  But, the advantage for you is the certain
knowledge you have dear friends and the dearest friend of all, being your
brother Jesus.  Who will help more than all of us combined.  Because he is
well aware of and is filled with sympathy and much compassion for you and
your trouble.  He will surely bring you through this hard time in your life.