From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:33:45 -0800
Since we're on shocking stories... I was a little kid and I could see
light in those days.  I had one of those night lights that was a sheep
and had a place to screw in one of those little threaded bulbs.  I guess
I plugged it in the wall and there wasn't a bulb in the thing, so I
thought I'd stick a finger nail file in that little hole.  I can still
remember this bright flash before every light in the house went out.  We
had fuses in those days, and the whole house was probably on two fuses.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148