From:
David Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 22:21:20 -0500
Richard, I don't have the smaller one, or don't think it is, but the Bose
bluetooh I have does sound amazing. Had tried other bluetooth systems and
nothing comes close. Not able to answer the phone on it but never care for
the way a speaker phone sounded anyway. The jawbone is probably next best
for the money but the Bose system really sounds a huge step above the rest.
Of course, it is a bit more expensive too, but being quite into music, it is
the way to go. Dave W4CI