From:
DAN REID <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:32:35 -0700

    alt and arrow to the left to search. hit enter and then type in the call you are searching for.  you may have to use the jaws cursor to locate it after the search and locate the log enry number.  Click the left mouse key on the log number.

scroll down with the jaws cursor to the line that begins reading print qso and move to the right to delete.

Hope this helps.

Dan (kb6unc)