VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:00:43 -0500
The Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center in Austin, TX, has an
immediate
opening for a Technology Program Coordinator in the Technology
Department.  I am passing on the information; I am not the person
who
will be hiring for the position.  For questions, please email me
off
list and I will answer what I can.  However, if you think you are
qualified for the position, apply.  For more information, please
see
the following page:
https://wit.twc.state.tx.us/WORKINTEXAS/wtx?u=1477080101033&pagei
d=EM_JP_JOB_DETAILS&id=6503770&referralPage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RES
ULTS&frompage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RESULTS&pageNo=2&sort=0

Kind regards,
Wayne Merritt

--
Follow me on Twitter at: