From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:18:58 -0400
My spam goes in surges, I'll have weeks or months where it's a lot but then
a week or so where there is almost none but it all goes to my spam folder
anyway so I only check it to see if anything gets mislabled. I notice as
well, a lot of spam is sent to my arrl.net address which may be part of it.
I have a couple email addresses, this one I'm on now which is my gmail
address is on the email lists and has the arrl.net mail forwarded to it and
by far and away gets the most of any of the addresses. I wouldn't say any
one list does it though or not, belonging to any email lists at all opens
you up a little more and more especially if your email address is in the
clear on a subscriber list.