Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 22:32:35 -0700
Thanks Jim,
   Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't own one and I was asking for
Mike W6QUV. It appears the serial port on his TS-590 is dead. He can't
communicate with it no matter what he tries including trying to flash
new firmware to it. I just wanted to make sure I didn't over look
something in the manual.
Thanks,
Rob
K6DQ