Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 19:35:01 -0700
A question to you TS-590 owners.
   How do you enable the serial port on the TS-590? I see in the menus
that you can set the baud rate in menu 61, and choose between the USB or
ACC2 connector with menu 63 but I think that is really only for
selecting the audio path. Is there another menu setting to select
between the serial port and the USB connector for computer control? Or
are they effectively in parallel and is automatically selected when it
detects data on one of those ports?

Thanks,
Rob
K6DQ