From:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:47:04 +0100
Hi all,

This is a long message, but it is vitally important, so please read. I've just signed the petition myself and ask you all to do so.

Cheers and 73,

Terry GM3WUX (GA3WUX)

DESCRIBE ONLINE - IMPROVING ACCESS THROUGH INFORMATION

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com