From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:03:19 -0700
Phil, actually, I do have an old I-phone that is not connected to
a system.  Seems like I should be able to use it for a stopwatch
like you said.  Haven't messed with it in a while.  Will contact
a friend of mine who is an I-phone user and usethe voiceover so
maybe that is the solution! Thanks, Jim WA6EKS