From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 10:04:42 -0600
is there some reason you are going through a local importer?  You can buy
the radio directly on ebay for probably quite a bit less with either free
shipping, or cheap shipping from china.  the local guy is going to charge
you to have it brought in.
and no, just because the local guy brings it in doesn't mean there is some
warranty associated with it unless the importer has some odd ball warranty
of his own.

73
Colin, V A6BKX