From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:49:23 -0400
I don't mark my coax cables, there aren't enough of them to need to. The 7/8
hard line goes to 900 MHz from the feed through panel, the LMr400 goes to
the dual bander, the longer RG213 for the HF vertical and the shorter 213 to
the HF wire. Hmmm, I forgot the LMR400 for the dual bander I use for packet
but I never disconnect that one anyway and that's real short so it wouldn't
reach any other radios not to mention I use a Motorola radio on packet so I
can just leave the adapter from SO-239 to mini PL-259 on it if needed.
That's from my feed through panel in to the radios, outside, is just a mess.