From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 21:20:48 -0500
Howard:

You do such a great job of describing the weather we have in central lower
Michigan too.

I never thought there was such a thing as Seasonal Affective Disorder, or
whatever they want to call it,  but I become more and more of a believer in
it every year I live here and endure another winter.

And, the thing is we don't have it as bad as they do in Michigan's upper
peninsula or some of the northern plains states.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ