From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:53:57 -0600
Hi

Well, I bought a duel band 2/440 dipole that will work nicely with my
kenwood th f6a. All I am missing is an element for 220. Smile. It is one of
those commercial made jobs. So, since I bought it used, I thought I would
shine up the elements, and all the contact points. It came with a 3.5 foot
mast. So, I am trying to figure out where to mount it. Right now I am
limited to the porch rail or the snowbank. Hey, why can't we with draw cash
from a snow bank anyway. Smile.

Any suggestions on what to use to shine up aluminum elements?

TNX.

God  bless, and 73,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Mostly Clear,
5.0°F(-15.0°C) Wind:NW (320°) at 5mph (4KT)