From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 19:49:56 -0500
Butch:

What kind of a screw-driver are you currently using?

As you may recall, I've been having trouble with the Predator that is now on
the RV.  I've sometimes thought of replacing it, but the cost is rather
steap.

Just looking at options for the upcoming camping season.  ... At least it's
fun to think about right now in the dead of winter.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ