From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:26:35 -0500
Files menu, use the topmost item "new log in database".  This opens a large
dialog box.  Tab past the Cancel and OK buttons.  Next button is the start
date, and the one after that is a list of about 264 contests.  You can type
the first letter of the contest name (if you know that) to get close.  The
10-meter and 160-meter contests, along with several others, are listed under
ARRL.  Sweepstakes, however, is in the S's.  Before you say OK to this
dialog, make sure your information is entered correctly in the subsequent
controls; when you first get the program some of the defaults are for N1MM
himself.  I don't remember whether I had to reclass that listbox or not.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com