From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 04:41:44 -0700
Siri messed up again I got the KX3. Well I just got a L craft K3 last week. I have now worked 40 states on the five Watts on 40 and 20 leaders. They are not confirmed but I worked many of them in the sweepstakes this weekend. I have a dipole up about 25 feet that resonates at 7 MHz.

Sent from my iPhone this time