From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:52:22 -0500
Hi, everyone.

I am in the process of configuring Outlook 2010 to work with a Windows 7 PC
and with my personal g-mail account here at the home QTH, and have run
across a very strange
problem.

Specifically, the Alt S command does not work for sending e-mail messages.
Instead, I have to use Control Enter.

The strange thing is that Alt S works on both my Windows 7 work laptop and
PC which use Outlook 2010.

Has anyone ever seen this kind of thing before, and if so, what can I do to
get the usual
Alt S sending command to work.

Since this may be considered off topic by some, please respond to me
privately at:

P.S.  I am using Jaws 14 here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ