From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:35:51 -0500
Lloyd:

Your mention of power reminded me that I forgot to say that my entire
Sweepstakes effort this past week-end was done barefoot.

I just wanted to see how I would do with 100 watts in a CW contest like
that.

Obviously, SSB is another issue, and if I have the time to do anything
meaningful in the Sweepstakes phone contest later this month, I'll probably
fire up the amp in order to give me a chance in breaking through the
inevitable pileups.

tom Behler: KB8TYJ