From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:31:06 -0500
Alan:

Please let us know if you contact Duane, and what he says.  I have to
believe that any efforts to emulate the TW1 would be of interest to many
people on this list.

I'm fortunate now because the TS590 has a talking swr/watt meter, but if
that rig needs to be serviced for any reason, the TW1 would be my next
choice to get that kind of information when using a back-up rig.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ