From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:12:42 -0500
Congratulations.  Running the amp on 10 and 15, and barefoot on 10, 40 and
80,
I ended up with about 294 QSOs in 72 sections in 6 hours, 50 minutes of
operation.  Some of it was search and pounce, and some was by calling CQ.
And I make more mistakes in sending than I would like.  I use the FT950's
memory keyer some of the time, but have not hooked a keyer into N1MM Logger
yet.  I also had one N1MM Logger crash.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com