VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:55:12 -0600
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not sure if this will help in your situation or not, but one thing I
do when I don't want to lose my place on a page, is follow a link with
control+enter instead of just enter. This will open the new link in it's
own tab or page. When I'm done, I can just use control+w to close that
tab and I'm taken back to the tab with the original web page in it, and
my place hasn't changed. Note that since you opened that new page in
it's own tab, you can get back to the original page and it's tab with
the control+shift+tab key.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail