Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:30:19 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Power cord placement will probably not make much difference on higher HF
frequencies.  Is your monitor on when this happens?  If this is a desktop,
what happens if you temporarily disconnect the keyboard, the mouse, the
ethernet cable, etc.?

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com