ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:39:09 +0200
Thanks to every1 for your kind words, sorry that I'm only checking email
now. 14 July would've been grandma's birthday and we had the funeral on 18
July. I was asked to do the eulogy. It was an honor, but also the most
daunting task as it made it so final that she'd never hug or encourage me on
this earth. The hole in my heart left by her absence is still big. I'm
convinced my grandma is with Jesus as she loved him and that comforts me a
little. I take life 1 moment at a time to try to get back to a routine and
am visiting my father who's still recovering from the stroke he suffered 10
months ago. He's still undergoing water and physical therapy. His balance,
speech and short term memory is still affected. My mother has a hard time
coping, but will not undergo medical treatment so I can only give her space.
I'd appreciate your prayers as I'm not sleeping well and feel emotionally
fragile. I appreciate the emails off list and please don't be offended if it
takes me a while to write back. Coco