ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:33:36 +0200
Cayla was born on 26 June 2012. Her mother is a golden retriever and her
father's a black labrador, Eddie. She's very energetic and travelled between
her foster family's home and the training centre daily for training. She
arrived at 11:20 local time (4:20 eastern). Astrid is still with me and
seems to like her. There was no agression from either dog and Cayla seems a
bit more careful with Astrid. They even played on the grass outside the
garden flat. We won't walk today and the trainer wants us to bond before I
start to work with her. She's proved to me that she's trained as she went
outside to obey a call of nature. We're going to do some obedience work on
the leash tomorrow and I'll walk "sighted guide" with the trainer to get to
know the routes as I'm new to the area too. We'll start at 8am and I'd
appreciate your prayers. I am carefully optimistic that I'll like this
bundle of energy who joined my life.