From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:02:01 -0500

I happened to be in Whole Foods (in Marlton, NJ) today, and there was a special display of makeup. I needed mascara anyway, although I rarely wear it.

I was pleased to find Mineral Fusion brand…not tested on animals, gluten-free, paraben free, fragrance free, hypo-allergenic, and color free.

Let’s face it, we’re still putting gunk on our eyes or skin that Nature never intended, but I wore the eye shadow and mascara tonight. I was quite surprised and pleased…the eye make-up didn’t make my eyes water or feel funky.

I bought two tubes of mascara and one pack of eye shadow.  Usually lasts forever with me, but you’re not supposed to keep that kind of stuff forever, so I just threw all my old stuff out.

I also bought their nail polish and found it was a good consistency.  Usually, I buy the cheap quick dry.

Not sure why we preen ourselves like this, but even peacocks do, so I guess it’s in our genes!

Just sharing.

Please do not send me ads for your own products.  I typically don’t do mail-order.  I buy in stores or do without.

Thank you.