ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:37:50 -0500
Hi Wesley and Everyone,

Thanks so much for your prayers.

We did not get any hail, but a lot of wind and rain and thunder and lightening.

Vernon wanted to put the truck under the roof of the bank teller, but
he didn't because I told him I wanted him to stay here with me in the
house during the storm. I understand his desire to protect the new
truck that we are leasing, but he wanted to sit out in the truck
under the bank roof, and he wanted me to sit out there with him, and
I said no. He was mad at me, and he told me if the truck got damaged
from hail that it was my fault, and that I would have to pay for it.

I was really upset over that one.

I told him yesterday that we should build a car port. He said they
woldn't let us do that.

Then he told me you can buy a car port thing for around $700.00 and
we don't have that kind of money.

Things are better today,until the next storm comes along.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.