Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 06:59:55 +0000
7bit
Sender:
From:
Catherine Mary B <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you everyone who responded.
I only got one positive response about the melaleuca vitamins.
The consensus seems to be that melaleuca vitamins are gluten free but are no better or worse thanothers brands. One person recommended "shaklee" vitamins.

One person LOVES this company. Six people warned me against joining this
Melaleuca shopping club. Melaleuca expects you to shop every month and their pricesare high and it is very difficult to quit. It seems they "charge you and send youproducts you have not ordered"...more than one person had that complaint.
I found similar information on a "pissed off consumers" site.
A very nice person told me about these vitamins and how she felt better and had moreenergy in less than a month after starting them. So I was interested and went to her house for the sales pitch.

I did not join Melaleuca. But I did find their vitamins for sale on Amazon.I probably won't bother buying them though.
Thank you again, you folks are great.
Cathy Bdx 15 years ago, celiac and fibromyalgia.
Ipan-Talofofo, Guam

*******
*******