From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:24:19 -0600

I have been touting how easy and fool proof our HOL GRAIN Gravy Thickener is to use.

As you know, we are America's oldest operating rice mill, turning 103 this February.

We make rice based Certified Gluten Free (GIG) Products, Verified NON GMO products (Verified by Non GMO project) and Star K Kosher products.

We also do not make " me too" products. What we do make are products that a family who is Gluten Free can trust and use in their everyday cooking. Taste is another big deal to us; all of our products really taste good, from our Hol Grain Chili Seasoning Mix to our KONRIKO Wild Pecan rice and various Seasonings.

But I digress, this past week my Wife had to go out of town on Mill business and I was left to fend for myself in the kitchen. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I am not that good in the cooking department so I go for the “keep it simple" type meals.

This time I made a creamed asparagus dish for dinner. You drain the juice out of the can of asparagus and heat it up, add our Hol Grain Rice Starch to the heated asparagus juice, let it thicken, then add the asparagus, The whole meal took me about 10 minutes to make, (I told you I do simple), which I served over gluten free bread that I toasted and buttered.

Pretty tasty meal, if I say so myself.

In the past getting the asparagus juice to thicken was a problem and a mess. Previously I used corn starch and I invariably added too much or not enough and had a bunch of lumps, not good.

With our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener, I just sprinkled the Gravy Thickener right into the heating asparagus juice, stirred a couple of times and I was done.

If you would like to try our unique Hol Grain Gravy Thickener just drop us a note giving us your street address and we will send you a free sample to try.

Once you try it, it will become a permanent addition to your pantry. So good, so easy, even an admitted novice cook like me can make perfect gravy every time.

We have a 10% discount on our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener in February when you purchase it on our secure web site.

Healthy Eating,

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.