From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 22:09:08 -0400

Happy Thanksgiving!

Take our gluten-free bread challenge! Go pan-free this Thanksgiving with your bread. Make gorgeous rustic loaves for your holiday table. Simple, easy, and quick - shape the loaf. Use a baking sheet to bake your bread. Our loaf is so stable that it doesn’t require a pan. Recipe coming soon on the Yummee Yummee website.

Get excited about the upcoming holiday feast. The Yummee Yummee Team is ready to help you bake for the big festival with some Simply Scrumptious recipes. While you’re shopping, stock your gluten-free pantry with a case or two of our Breads mix. One ultra premium Breads mix is not enough to try all of our new yeast dough recipes, coming soon.

Try our sample pack mini. It's one of each of our premium baking mixes - Dreamees, Muffins & Coffee Cakes, Breads, and Cookiees. On sale for about $20. We'll have more new FREE recipes coming soon. Our Breads mix is superior to all other gluten-free breads - mix or prepared. There is NO comparison. We’re better than commercial non-gluten-free mixes.

Yummee Yummee is your one stop shopping site for your gluten-free Turkey Day celebration. Delivered to your door, our mixes are in stock on your pantry shelf and ready for your feast. Let Yummee Yummee take care of your gluten-free Thanksgiving.

Yummee Yummee recently served our Simply Scrumptious mixes to a group of individuals for a brunch. Even the non-gluten-free eaters had to taste-test our products. Why? They had to taste what everyone was raving about at the brunch - Yummee Yummee’s superior gluten-free baking mixes. Our premium gluten-free mixes will make converts of your gluten eating friends and family members. Our baked goods serve the entire table for your Turk Day feast!

Dreamee Dog wishes her Jewish friends Chag Sameach! Color her special Chanukah pages. Enjoy her place cards and placemats for Thanksgiving - coming soon!

Have a Yummee Yummee Thanksgiving & Chanukah!

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook

Follow The Dreamee Dog on Twitter

P.S. Download our FREE "Brown Rice Turkey Dressing" recipe. Here's the link.

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/free_n_fun.html

*******
*******