ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 18:46:15 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
I have an idea if I continue this discussion it will be fruitless.  I just
hoped there might be a better understanding between the groups.  Though, I
suspect, if the one Christian Church can't be brought together as yet.  I
can't even expect what I say to make a difference.  If better and more
perfectly trained  people in exegesis, and hermeneutics before me have tried
and have failed.    I do want to apologize for the wrong I did you in
posting the biblical reference in my last post.  It was done from a spirit
of uncharity.
Which was uncalled for on my behalf.  I trust you will all forgive me.  I
ought to know better than to exhibit such a proud and such an unloving
attitude.