From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:26:12 -0800
Many years ago my uncle was water commissioner in our small town and I
helped him do wiring and such.  The well ran on 220 3 faze.  He pulled
the meter and touched a wire and literally got knocked on his ass.
Turned out the doofus r e a company only put in a 220 2 let meter and
ran the third leg straight through.
73
Butch
WA0VJR