From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:14:05 -0500
Butch:

I had thought of the cross-banding option. ... Actually, I tried doing it
via my TMV71A at home, but couldn't even get into that from the office with
my current office location and antenna situation.

We do have a VHF/UHF set-up at the University's EOC, which I could use for
cross-banding, but someone over there would have to turn it onn and off,
which could be a challenge.

I'm also working with our local club to link our 2-meter and 440 repeaters
together.  Our 440 repeater is on top of another University building and is
quite accessible from my office.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ