VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2014 18:07:29 +1200
In fact, all one needs to do on the mac is slowly turn VO off and on a few times. Press command f5, wait a few seconds, press command f5, wait a few seconds, Etc, until VO starts talking again. When I first switched, I did the same thing of completely shutting down. Now, I am more patient, and it pays off.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone