VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 19:27:11 -0400
It's Youtube. They're working on it. I finally got onto a Google forum
to get an answer because I've been having the same issue with Firefox on
my Linux. Here's the story so far;
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/youtube/firefox/ETfCgHO4MhU[1-25-false]

No Microsoft garbage used here, sent by a very satisfied Linux-Mint
<http://www.linuxmint.com/> user (a former disgruntled Microsoft user).
You could check out Vinux, Linux for the visually impaired
<http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/>.
This email and any attachments are not virus scanned either, that's up
to you poor Microsoft users to deal with.
I'd rather be a dangerous, wild Linux Penguin than a docile,
domesticated, Microsoft sheep.