From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:59:34 -0230
Hi all:

Well I had a buddy drop by to help me get the reduced power output on 20M, 17M and 15M straightened out.
We re_adjusted the band coils to bring the SWR between the rig and amp down and it worked. Tried 160M and no output what so ever.
Checked the SWR between the rig and amp and it was 40/1. Adjusted the coil and we could only get it down to 19/1.
Left it alone for another time and went back to 20M to make sure everything was fine and no sir.
Everything seemed to be knocked out of wak. Only got 8W out with 20 of tune up of drive.
I think this was a bad amp from the start and the sellers weren't honest with me. I paid 500, 220 for new tubes and a paracitic board, now I'm probably going to spend another 2 or 300 to have this issue fixed.
I could have gotten a new one out of toronto for 1200 delivered.
At a loss.

73:
Mike VO1AX