From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 11:01:13 -0400
I only once tried charging a nicad battery with a charger meant for lithium
ion, or the other way around, I forget which and all it did was the battery
never took a charge right or wrong again. I've known a couple people to ruin
chargers and batteries pretty spectacularly that way though so I don't think
I'd try it.