From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 21:26:31 -0400
I have crimped them with the generic tool you use for the ring terminals and
what not. It's not as nice looking but usually works. I just rather have the
right tool which only cost me about $35 when I got it. It will last a while
and I have another crimp tool in a kit for crimping coax connectors which
will take the same dyes so you could say I have a backup should one or the
other fail. I'll probably never have to buy another one so to me, it's well
worth it.