Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:34:06 -0400
Oh, I think I misunderstood your question.

I assume you want the default address for your router to access its
settings.

Netgear default address, provided someone didn't change it in settings is
http://192.168.0.1

Newer Netgear routers can also be accessed by going to
http://routerlogin.com

The default password depends on the Netgear router model number.

Default user names:

list of 1 items
. All Netgear routers: admin
list end
Default passwords:
. Netgear MR314, RT314 and certain other old models: 1234
. Netgear WGR614 v4: setup
. All other Netgear routers: password
You can change these default settings at any time after logging in, but it
is not required.

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, Pure MI