From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:55:46 -0700
Hi John, I take it you're also a musician.  I bet there are a
number of folks on this list who are also musicians.  I count
myself among them as I play trumpet in several local jazz groups.
It would be fun to find out how many on this list are musicians,
their instruments, and styles of music they perform.  Oh well, I
guess that ranges a little far afield of where this list is
supposed to be focused.  But, if necessary, I can, and have been
known to send code on the horn, smile! In my on the air
experience and listening around, I don't hear too many hams
discussing music or playing gigs, but it does happen.  73, Jim
WA6EKS