From:
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:19:46 -0500
Okay, guys, I copied all of your instructions for dealing with the DRV issue
and created a MS Word file which, in turn, is saved in my TS590 folder with
all of the other helpful tips and ideas and the accessible manual and
information from everyone. Now, I'll probably run into some problem the
solution to which I have saved in my TS590 folder, but then, forget where I
saved my TS590 folder on my hard drive! <lol>

I used to have an incredible memory and was even pretty intelligent, but I
think all of that left when my get up and go got up and went!! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
Retired Professor of Marketing
President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)
President: M&M Properties
Chair: American Council of the Blind's PR Committee
Chair: American Council of the Blind's MMS Committee
President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)