From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:51:11 -0500
This is a real problem, and I think one that could be solved easily with
speech output.  My friend Patsy bought a new range from H H Gregg and she
had to Braille label it before she could operate it, but at least it was
operable, and it did have touchpad style keys so that the cooking temp she
wanted could be keyed in rather than arrowed to.
Harvey